Keeping our guests and staff healthy is our #1 priority. To make your visit as safe as possible we commit to the following:
- Masks are currently REQUIRED by county mandate in all of our shops.
- We currently allow a maximum of 10 people (including staff) in the store at any given time. If we are at capacity inside the store, please maintain 6 ft of social distance outside.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please stay home.
- No shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Please maintain 6 ft of social distance at all times.
- Please follow one-way aisle restrictions on floor to support social distancing.
- For the protection of our customers and staff, please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken upon entry. A fever is defined as 100.4°.
- We are happy to deliver any product curb side. Please dial 435-645-9700 for information.
- We are wrapping any gifts/presents as usual, please let our staff know should you want your product wrapped.
- While we will accept cash, touchless payments are preferred.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns at anytime.
As the COVID -19 situation continues to evolve, we will provide updated information as we get closer to the 2020-21 ski season. Winter ski vacations are supposed to be a fun opportunity to connect with friends, family and the outdoors. We understand that traveling and vacationing will be a different experience this year from years past and hope to work with you to meet you and your parties’ needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel more safe and secure while you plan your winter travels.
The Aloha Team