Keeping our guests and staff healthy is our #1 priority. To make your visit as safe as possible we commit to the following:
As the COVID -19 situation continues to evolve, we will provide updated information as we get closer to the 2020-21 ski season. Winter ski vacations are supposed to be a fun opportunity to connect with friends, family and the outdoors. We understand that traveling and vacationing will be a different experience this year from years past and hope to work with you to meet you and your parties’ needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel more safe and secure while you plan your winter travels. We are currently abiding by the following policies:
- Masks are currently REQUIRED in all of our shops.
- Due to social distancing guidelines and requirements we are currently limiting the number of people in each of our shops, please be advised that you may be required to wait outside for access during busy periods.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please stay home.
- No shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Please maintain 6 ft of social distance at all times.
- Please follow one-way aisle restrictions on floor to support social distancing.
- For the protection of our customers and staff, please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- We are wrapping any gifts/presents as usual at Bahnhof location only, please let our staff know should you want your product wrapped.
- While we will accept cash, touchless payments are preferred.
- In order to protect our staff we ask that all renters wear a mask during their delivery fitting and at any time when in close proximity to our staff.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns at anytime.
The Aloha Team